Reasons why all your Employees should use Cooperate emails rather than personal emails
Several ‘big’ companies and even upcoming ones makes this mistake of allowing their staff to use personal email addresses for official communications rather the cooperate emails, this horrible and avoidable errors have brought many businesses costly damages and irrecoverable loses this flammable business ruination is what I want you to avoid. In this piece of writing, I will explain to you everything you need to know about cooperate emails showing you clearly the reasons why all your employees should use cooperate emails rather than personal emails for official communications.
What is Cooperate Email?
A cooperate email is an email address that is directly connected to your website address or URL. Take for instance if your website address is www.fhobs.com.ng, then one of your cooperate emails might be email@example.com.
Why Use Cooperate Email as Against Personal or Private Email Address
There are several advantages and benefits for using cooperate emails, some of them are enumerated below with summary information;
- Cooperate emails are permanent properties of the company as such even when such employee resigns the emails remains with the company which is not obtainable when your employees use their personal emails for official interactions.
- Work-Continuity: When you use cooperate emails all intellectual properties that must have been communicated through that email remains with company and so the new employee will have something to work with and be able to access previous messages, making decisions on the behalf of the company where necessary and needed.
- Intellectual Property theft is reduced drastically: Using cooperate emails by all employees facilitate the reduction of intellectual property theft as every movement within, around and outside through the email address can be traced and actioned.
- It enhances trust; its easier for other businesses to relate with your employee when they are communicating with them using their cooperate emails.
- It tells people in a way about your brand and many others
Best Cooperate Email Practices
- Email addresses should be created with the employees’ position rather than their names. This is because employees can resign, be sacked or dismissed but the position remains. E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc.
- Periodic assessment of content inflow and outflow should be done by the webmaster and advise communicated to the MD/CEO thereafter for awareness and actionable information.
- No employee should be allowed to use a private or personal email for official communication in fact such employee if told should be sanctioned.
How Create or Generate Cooperate Emails
Cooperate emails are usually created using your domain, so the first thing is you should have a website to be able to have cooperate emails. However, do not worry if you do not have a website currently, we can gladly build one for you. If you are interested in having website and cooperate emails, kindly call/WhatsApp: 09037672796