Learn how to initiate, create and develop text contents for your online promotions
One of the most difficult tasks in e-marketing i.e. promoting your products, services or brand online is generating appetizing content that will appeal to your target market (s). If you are a business person you should be able to coin a persuasive piece of text to entice your spectacular market and be able to do so with ease and on-time. Therefore, I have decided to share with you some timeless principles birthed from experiences, extensive research and practical works that will dissolve this myth: Do well to follow my guide and thank me later.
What are the things to consider when creating text content for online promotions?
#1- Consider the market
The market is the target audience, the people, businesses and organization that you have identified as your possible prospects. The first and most important thing to do when generating text content for online promotions, e-marketing and strategic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is to identify your market and then create content that will appeal to them. Additionally, it is imperative to also be mindful of the followings;
- Use words that will appeal to this group of people; words are powerful and can turn-on or turn-off people.
- Be precise: Go straight to the point, avoid wasting people’s time, those that matter in this life values time and will not accommodate any wastage of it.
- Add an action Link: always embed and add connecting links; links what will take your market to a landing page where they can take an action should always be added to your content.
#2 – Employ standard English Writing conventions
This includes the usage of both simple and complex sentence structures, observing proper punctuation marks and relevant use of prepositions, connecting words and overall logical connectivity of the ideas within the context of writing. Again, you should take into consideration proper capitalizations, idiomatic expressions and use of communication aids.
#3 – The Content itself
This is the focal point of the entire writing, where you have to engage salient words in portraying vividly your products, services or brand thereby erasing any possible misconception or misrepresentation somewhat related to your products, services or brand. Interestingly, he who blows the pipe dictates the tone; tell them what they should hear and say it convincingly. This part requires much attention and you may garnish it with the followings;
- Promo: you can consider giving away some free services or carry out a calculated reduction in the price of some items just to attract some more persons and mention it in the ads.
- Others: You could carry out services like branding your clients’ offices and the likes.