Admission Requirements by European Schools
All the Requirements to Study any course in Europe as foreign Student
- Application Form – This is usually a declaration of your intention to study in that university as basic information about you will be collected. This application form is majorly filled online though some very few universities can allow offline. The Application form is usually gotten from the school website.
- Competitive Exam Scores – You should understand some European countries speak English, French, Italian, Dutch, and Spanish etc. Most schools will require you to submit an exam that shows your proficiency in the dominant Language of that country where you are seeking for the admission. So if you desire to study in any Europe country that speaks English for example, you will have to submit an English Proficiency Result like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, and PTE.
- Academic Certificates – The third necessity will be for you to submit the relevant academic certificates in support of your educational qualifications to the school. Some acceptable certificates are;
- Bachelor’s Degree with year-wise/semester-wise Marks lists.
- Bachelor’s Degree consolidated memorandum of marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree Provisional Certificate and Degree.
- Masters Degree with year-wise / semester-wise marks lists.
- Master Degree consolidated memorandum of marks.
- Masters degree provisional certificate and degree.
- Final semester project work details.
- Statement of Purpose – The SOP is your first official essay to the school; it is a well detailed document of about 1500 words that provide sufficient information about you. Fhobs Solutions will guide you on how to create this very important document. The Statement of Purpose is one of the major documents schools look at before granting or otherwise admission.
- Letter of Recommendation – The school authority is interested in what other feel or know about you especially people you have been with for a while like school or work place; this is needed to assess your qualities, characteristics, and capabilities. Therefore you will be required to provide a Letter of Recommendation. Your professor (Lecturer) or Manager from work can provide this letter.
- Work Experience Certificates – This is required by those applying for Business Programs only. This is because it is expected that you have relevant experience in the field to get admission to any Business School in Europe. The follow documents are the proof of your work experience that you must submit;
- Latest Salary Slip.
- Latest Joining Letter.
- Employment Certificates from all Previous Employers.
- Resume /CV – This primary document should carry information about your previous education, skill sets, personal profile, bio-data etc. Your resume should impress the admission officer.
- Passport size Photographs – This is a required passport size for admission. You should concentrate on the size.
- Additional Documents – You are liberty to submit any additional document you might have. This includes Paper presentations, certificates that prove your talents and the extracurricular activities you have undertaken.
- Most European countries will require the proof of your English Proficiency;
For English taught courses
You can take any of these three English language exams
- IELTS Academic(International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL iBT( Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- PTE Academic(Pearson Test of English)